Location: 3312 West Arthington Street, Chicago
Hours: Open daily from sunrise to sunset.
Parking: On-street parking available nearby
Projected Renovation Completion June 1, 2025
The garden is open during the renovation! We welcome you to come and see our progress. If you’d like to get involved, please fill out this short form.
By Rapid Transit:
Blue Line to Kedzie/Homan stop; walk 4 blocks south on Homan Avenue, or take Bus #52 (Kedzie/California) south 4 blocks to Arthington Street.
Pink Line to Central Park stop; take Bus #82 (Devon/Kedzie) on Central Park north 8 blocks to Arthington Street.
Visit the Chicago Transit Authority website for route, schedule, and fare details.
By Car From Chicago:
- Take I-290 Eisenhower Expressway west toward West Suburbs.
- Take Exit 26B toward Homan Avenue/3400 W.
- Turn left onto Homan Avenue.
- Go south 5 blocks to Arthington Street.
- At the stop sign turn left and park on the street in front of the garden.